Real Despair

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 3 13:57:02 PST 2001

Carrol,

You are, like, so right man! The ruling class is completely and unequivocally united on every issue, all of them locked arm in arm in the sole task of oppressing the masses, and there are no "contradictions" or any other divisions as wackos such as Marx, Lenin, Mao and others would have suggested.

Now that I've come to accept this enlightened reality, I should feel the despair slipping away any moment now, eh?

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 5:11 PM Subject: Real Despair