Ashcroft & Race

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 10:18:28 PST 2001

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote: > At

> Southern Secession would be the best thing since
> toilet paper - it would
> free the North from crooked Southern politicians
> that run this country.
> The only better thing would be building a wall along
> the Mason-Dixon line,
> and sending the Bubbas all the guns and beer they
> want, and then waiting
> for thix mix to do its worst.

Yeah! Let's get a rope and hang the bastards right now!

sorry, got a bit carried away there. For crying out loud, wojtek, nobody's so bored that they're reduced to this level of trolling. We had the argument about whether this sort of thing was acceptable last year, and Tom Lehman lost.

dd

===== “It is necessarily part of the business of a banker to maintain appearances and to profess a conventional respectability which is more than human. Life-long practices of this kind make them the most romantic and the least realistic of men” -- JM Keynes