Return of Street Fighting Man

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 4 13:16:07 PST 2001

Skimming the I01 at egroups.com list (devoted to organizing against the Shrub inaugural) I ran across a discussion of this piece. "The Pathology of the New Progressive Violence" The author, Carol Moore, was a name familiar to me post-Seattle. Chuck0 gets quoted right at the beginning. Any comments lbo'ers or marxists? Or anyone ever read the Robin Morgan book on terrorism? She has a new autobiography I saw the other day. Put it next to the Susan Brownmiller and Betty Friedan.

http://www.carolmoore.net/streetfightingman.html

Michael Pugliese, way over the three posts a day limit in lbo-talkland...on my fourth jumbo cup of coffee! Oh, Gawd, I just saw Willie Brown turn into a Reptile! (folks on the marxist listserv, do a search "David Icke The Reptilian Connection")