Return of Street Fighting Man

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Jan 4 15:04:59 PST 2001

Ah yes, Carol Moore. She wrote one of the worst books on the Branch Davidian tragedy (and there were some real stinkers). She has this great theory that radical protests are tied to sunspots.

No, really.

See:

http://www.carolmoore.net/sunspot-article.html

Too much coffee, Michael.

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> To: lbo <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Cc: <marxist at egroups.com> Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 4:16 PM Subject: Return of Street Fighting Man