Ashcroft & Race

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 5 12:09:40 PST 2001

Oh dear. I leave the list alone for a day and look what happens.

I always thought Wojie was a few biscuits short of a dozen, but he's outdone himself here. Suffice to say, I suppose my fellow Southerners should put down their beer cans, pack their bags and head for, say, that mecca of racial understanding and integration, Boston. Or perhaps feast their eyes on the enlightened economic policy pursued in the rust belt. Or maybe head out to California, where immigrants are held in such loving regard.

Shit. And you wonder why progressives keep losing in the South. And with the white working class in general.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 1:03 PM Subject: RE: Ashcroft & Race