Ex Cathedra Announcements From Houston

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Jan 6 12:04:47 PST 2001

At 02:28 PM 1/6/01 -0500, LeoCasey at aol.com wrote:
><< You have apparently paid no attention at all to the cancer (and I use the
>term not
>lightly and fully advisedly) that has been growing on Pacifica for at least
>5 years now. But it's nice of you to jump in with your uninformed opinion --
>always a joy to behold. >>
>
>Guess what, Noonan: when I am looking for some insight into what is happening
>in NYC, I don't go to the new Vatican City in Houston to look for infallible
>papal announcements. What I did was ask some questions of Doug, who might
>actually know something that the rest of us do not, since he works at the
>station. If nothing else, it would be interesting to get his take on the
>sides of the battle, and what they are fighting over. As someone who lives in
>NYC and actually listens to WBAI on a fairly regular basis in the car, I find
>it somewhat difficult to sort the posturing on all sides from the real
>issues, and have not even formed an opinion on what is taking place. But why
>should that stop a first class jackass like yourself from making the asking
>of questions into an "uninformed opinion," since you have discerned the one
>and only truth at a distance of 2000 miles with no firsthand knowledge of the
>situation. We should all be s! ! o clairvoyant and gifted.

look pagwat, putting it as " Has Amy Goodman gone off the deep end? " is not asking a simple question but characterizing Amy Goodman as going off the deep end; it's making a judgment on her actions. deal with it, because that's how *you* phrased it. moreover, Pacifica's problems are not confined to NYC. so, putting it as if only someone from NYC can answer your question is a bit errr dim.

joe has been involved with free pacific and done more work and is more involved in ways you couldn't shake a stick at. oh we should all be so clairvoyant and gifted as you to make such assumption about noonan who lives 2000 miles away and apparently can have no interest in Pacifica. hah. and he might just be famliar with the way liberal idiots smear amy goodman.

kelley

kelley