[ASDnet] Linda Chavez/Are You Sleeping, Bourgeoisie

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 7 15:53:10 PST 2001

-----Original Message----- From: eebel at voyager.net <eebel at voyager.net> To: asdnet at igc.topica.com <asdnet at igc.topica.com> Date: Sunday, January 07, 2001 3:36 PM Subject: Re: [ASDnet] Linda Chavez/Are You Sleeping, Bourgeoisie

Actually, "Bourgeoisie" is traditionally sung to the tune of "Three Blind Mice."

Bourgeoisie, bourgeoisie, See how they run, see how they run, But when the Revolution comes, We'll kill them all with knives and guns, Bourgeoisie, bourgeoisie

Endless rounds of that were once a staple of Youth Section conferences.

In that vein, consider my favorite Stalinist Xmas carol:

You better watch out, you better not cry, The bourgeoisie is going to die. Uncle Joe is coming to town. Sell that Packard, bury that gold, Siberia gets awfully cold. Uncle Joe is coming to town. All you proletarians, blessings be to ye, For Uncle Joe from Russia is come to set you free. There'll be plenty of food, plenty of health, In the Workers' Commonwealth. Uncle Joe is coming to town.

In Solidarity,

Eric -- "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." --The Well-Manicured Man

Kincaid's Site (http://kincaid.simplenet.com/) Resources for building a new world

The preceding is a personal opinion. Try not to post more than daily.

____________________________________________________________ T O P I C A -- Learn More. Surf Less. Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose. http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01