Fwd: WBAI Mail

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jan 16 09:45:55 PST 2001

[for those who care...]

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:22:18 -0500 To: efsutton at earthlink.net From: Eileen Sutton <efsutton at earthlink.net> Subject: WBAI Mail

Friends,

The email list I have been moderating in association with Concerned Friends of WBAI is now housed on a web page:

www.savewbai.tao.ca

However, if you are receiving this note, I have not subscribed you, but will continue to send you mail with discretion through one of my personal lists. If you could please advertise the site for other subscribers who want to join the struggle, it would be much appreciated. There are also many links on the site to the rest of the Media Democracy movement.

thanks kindly, Eileen Sutton Banned WBAI Unpaid News Reporter Pacifica Reporters Against Censorship Crucial background: www.savepacifica.net, www.savepacifica.net/strike and http://www.radio4all.org/freepacifica Hotline: 718-707-7189 To Volunteer for Committee work: 800-825-0055