McFadden Exposed the Federal Reserve Scam

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 17 17:01:49 PST 2001

A few months back on the mai-not, anti-globalization listserv, a woman in the UK into cranky ideas about the Fed and money, overlaid with her own homegrown hippie mysticism in a toxic New Age brew, gave the mai-not list the famous rant of this Congressman McFadden back in the 30's. (Chip, I'm surprised I didn't see a ref to McFadden in the index to Right-Wing Populism In America. I guess 500 pgs isn't enough room to detail/analyze everyone the far right cites to buttress their rants.) Tried to reason with her about the bogosity of this shiite from the far right. Didn't get anywhere.

http://members.home.net/flaherty15/mcfadden.htm

Michael Pugliese P.S. This looks like fun too. Debate with the Anthony Sutton character. A used bookseller on Haight St. one night a while back went into how she thought he was right about those Wall St. Bolsheviks. http://www.floodlight.org/theory/sutton.html