Rumsfeld, Will against Plan Colombia

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 18 18:52:30 PST 2001

I think Will deliberately rolls out one liberal-leaning column a year to preserve his presence on editorial pages, which depends on his appearing "reasoned," a guise for his greasy reactionary nature. Will is the worst, by far.

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 10:40 PM Subject: Rumsfeld, Will against Plan Colombia