jazz

Franklin W. Ridgway fridge at watervalley.net
Fri Jan 19 20:49:46 PST 2001

Try Sleater-Kinney. Actually, I can't believe nobody's mentioned the Minutemen, who, after all, played a kind of "jazz-rock." One of their songs also supplied the correct boilerplate slogan for how to approach the next four years: "Maybe Partying Will Help."

I still miss D. Boon. -- Franklin Ridgway Graduate Instructor Department of English University of Mississippi 212 Somerville 662.915.7679

---------- I guess I am stuck, as far as rock goes, in the New