On the important French Fry Question

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Sun Jan 21 18:53:07 PST 2001

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer wrote:

> Of course, I despise most of corporate culture, but there
> are only so many options, as I've said, so one makes
> choices, if one so desires.

As I've asked previously, what are those choices? Who are these purveyors of non-tainted goods?

I basically agree with you to some extent -- there are companies I find more repellent than others and will avoid their products (however, I do not delude myself that this is a politically significant act) -- but this thread was not started by someone saying you "boycotters are idiots", it was started by someone saying "you don't actually shop at WalMart, do you?"

Someday I'll tell the story about how I walked, gas can in hand, to an closed gas station because the Exxon that I knew was open was evil...

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

"An average scrapple loaf contains the rectums of 4 swine."