The Unified Conspiracy Theory

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 22 01:17:01 PST 2001

Went looking for stuff on the Knights Templar and find this site of what looks like some KKK member with a comprehensive trove of far right Americana and conspiracy theory. The first URL below, to my shock since just earlier today I had been reading some article that made use of power structure research and this piece starts with Domhoff! http://www.servtech.com/~grugyn/bk2a-9wl.htm ~Yikes~ Bill another kook http://www.unknownideal.com/oligarchy/ misusing your work..-(

Another citing of Carroll Quigley. http://www.l0pht.com/pub/tezcat/Clinton/Clinton_Quigley_Conspiracy.txt What's next Eustace Mullins? Nah, old hat, Peter Kawaja who says that Gulf War Syndrome of a" ZOG" plot. http://www.nonwo.com/dswcc/ Zillions of Links! Dunk the hard drive into strong detergent after clicking. http://www.servtech.com/~grugyn/tlc-3.htm And some anti-"ZOG" propaganda poster. http://www.front14.org/tsun/gal-img/right-of-our-people.jpg The Internet Can Be A Very Sick Place. Ah, I Think Playing Joy Division and New Order would be appropriate mood music But first Iggy and the Stooges on Metallic KO doing Gimme Danger.

gimme danger by James Osterberg Gimme danger little stranger And I feel with you at ease Gimme danger little stranger And I feel your disease There's nothing in my dreams Just some ugly memories Kiss me like the ocean breeze

Now if you will be my lover I wish you were insane But you can't be my master I will do you anything There's nothing left alive But a pair of glassy eyes (left? lift? live?) my feelings one more time

(......????.....) little stranger Baby gonna feel my hand Say you got a little danger (...??...) little stranger Honey gonna feel my hand Swear you gonna feel my hand Swear you gonna feel my hand Gimme danger (etc.)

SONG: They Walked in Line by Ian Curtis All dressed in uniforms so fine They drank and killed to pass the timeWearing the shameof all their crimes With measured steps they walked in lineThey walked in line (8) They carried picturesof their wivesAnd number tagsto prove their lies And made it through the whole machineWith dirty hearts and hands washed clean They walked in line (8)Full of a glory never seen They made it through the whole machineTurn never questioned anymore Hypnotic trance they never saw.