The alleged "Racak Massacre"

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Tue Jan 23 10:57:58 PST 2001

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Jared Israel

---

You'll notice that further up in my post I wrote: There were several high-profile massacres in Kosovo, most of them aren't questioned by reasonable people.

I don't see what Jared Israel has to do with the above statement.

If I wanted to, I could waste a lot of bandwidth on this list debating, in absentia, the outer fringes of pro-NATO sentiment -- I could set up a Jeanne Kirkpatrick strawman or a Robert Bartley paper tiger and knock them down just as easily.

But that's too easy because there are a lot smarter people to argue with on that side of the fence. So I don't. But apparently the bomb-Serbia claque finds it too tiring to engage serious arguments on the other side; much more pleasing to dig up the rantings of the most insane pro-Milosevic specimens on the Internet and then congratulate themselves for detecting the flaws in their arguments.

This isn't very impressive.

Seth