Free Mike!

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:34:28 PST 2001

>That's not the question either. I wrote a longish book on how Wall
>Street sucks. But it sucks *legally*. It may be a crime against
>humanity to be a speculator or an investment banker, but it's not
>against U.S. law.

Right. Brecht asks us: which is worse, to rob a bank, or to found a bank? A bunch of self-styled MArxsits ought not need to be reminded of thsi question by a couple of guys who resist the appellation. At the same time, I am perfectly happy to see the slime go to jail if they violate the law, even if the law unfairly penalizes them and not others equally morally culpable. --jks _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com