Doug Henwood(AIDS and Skeptic Magazine)

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Tue Jan 23 11:35:37 PST 2001

Doug:

There is a book out on AIDS--a popular book--which claims that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. It's titled :"Rethinking the AIDS Virus". You can find it over at Amazon.com. I think the author is Peter Duesberg--I'm not sure.

You can find a refutation of the claims made by those who think that HIV doesn't cause AIDS by checking out Skeptic Magazine's homepage. Check out the back issues of this magazine and you'll find everything you'll need. Type " Skeptic Magazine " (or try Michael Shermer) using a search engine and you should be able to find the Net site.

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html