CHAT: Americans wondering...

Joanna Sheldon cjs10 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 1 12:54:09 PST 2001

...why there suddenly have to be all these other people in the world.

""I can see where it's important if we're, like, beating some country in the Olympics or bombing them or, ideally, both," Grisham added. "But if some Colombian drug lord sinks a ferry full of Israeli soldiers in North Latvoania or Serbo-Malaysia, or wherever, and Americans aren't involved, what has that got to do with me?"

From and article entitled:

AMERICANS ANNOYED BY "ALL THIS INTERNATIONAL SHIT" ON INTERNET Web's Increasingly Worldly Flavor Threatens Americans' Worldview

http://www.satirewire.com/news/0010/international.shtml

cheers, Joanna

www.overlookhouse.com

www.overlookhouse.com