Null on AIDS

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Thu Jan 25 14:45:49 PST 2001

Does that compare to the very good looking (female) "nutritionist" I heard talking to somene in a Santa Monica coffee house about the importance of colonics and how it takes a "few years" to "completely purify one's system"? That and her special dietary advice and planning.

Sad to say, but true. There are more than the usual number of "alternative medicine" practioners like this in Santa Monica, CA.

Peter Kosenko

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:06:52 -0500