Defending Bullshit

Christopher B. Hajib-Niles cniles at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 26 09:22:42 PST 2001

> On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Christopher B. Hajib-Niles wrote:
>
> > I expected that people would disagree with me. My position
> > is definetly an unusual one but it can be well defended and
> > then some.
>
> Then fucking defend it, instead of whining like a baby.

On the first round of this discussion several weeks ago, I provided several websites and books that were long on information and deep on resources. I stated specifically that folks would be better off checking those resources because I had not committed to memory much of the information I digested but that I was very impressed with the quality of thinking and research done by many of the AIDS dissenters. In fact, when we entered into the discussion, I had not given AIDS dissent much active thought for more than a year due to personal drama. I only brought it up because somebody else on the list mentioned something about AIDS and I wondered if anybody else in the LBO world found mainsteam AIDS research problematic. But instead of folks checking out the resources, people chose to engage in reactionary, idiotic denunciations of me, associating me with holocaust deniers, new agers, gay bashers and the like, while not backing their position with any evidence of their own. I asked f! olks to consider some of what seem to me obvious logical inconsistencies in AIDS science but to no avail so I wrote a final email indicating that if people could not engage in a disciplined, ethical debate, to just put me on their automatic delete.

In short I already did provide sources of evidence and nobody was interested. So chill your silly white ass out.

Show us
> the study that show hundreds of people getting better from
> 'massive doses of vitamin C'.

Who the fuck said anything about hundreds of people getting better with massive doses of vitamin c? I was talking about syphillis, goofball. Get your shit straight before you fly into a righteous rage. But yes, i do believe there is one very promissing, not huge study on vitamin c and AIDS and yes, a small number of AIDS sufferes have tried large injections of vitamin c with all with excellent results (see www.doctoryourself). Some folks have had good results with vitamin e, too.

> > There is not even any evidence that HIV has been isolated.
>
> Liar.

Damn. I feel like on back on the sixth grade playground again!

> Why does Jan Carowin get tossed off this list and this fucking
> ignorant spammer remains?

Lovely personality you've got.

Chris