Harrington's stats and Chip

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 29 10:24:30 PST 2001

kelley>what the hell is it with the rightwing rumor mill?!

Heh, did someone say Rumor Mill? http://www.rumormillnews.com/ From the widow of a man, Gunther Russbacher, that claimed he flew ex-Prez Bush to Paris in a Concorde to meet with the reps. of the Ayatollah in the "October Surprise" back in '80. My favorite bizarre conspiranoia at the moment from this website, is that the PLA of the PRC and the Cuban military are training an, "Aztlan Liberation Army, " to reconquer the US Southwest for Mexico. Where can I send my check! Claims of firefights between the US Border Patrol and the Chinese/Cubans. Doubtless spread further by this reprehensible website, and the A.M radio show of Glenn Spencer in L.A. http://www.americanpatrol.org/index.html And this group, which cynically deploys multiculti identity politics on behalf of "European-Americans" http://www.eaif.org/

Michael Pugliese

P.S. On Harrington's stats. Maybe that guy at the Heritage Fndtn., Robert Rector, is spreading that? saw him once on the PBS Lehrer N ews Hour opposite, F.F. Piven. Did she ever make mince meat out of him. He's a nasty piece of work. Watch, Tommy Thompson give him an asst. Sec. of HHS post. He won't resign like Peter Edelman.