demons did Gore in

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 30 17:29:39 PST 2001

WWN is one of the best publications around. Ed Anger's "My America" column is always excellent. Read between the lines and I think you have some pretty progressive people with a well-developed sense of irony. But I'm just speculating. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 5:43 PM Subject: demons did Gore in