Kosovo(a) redux

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 31 14:20:14 PST 2001

> Denitch could serve as a dictionary illustration of a blowhard - big,
> egomaniacal, and loud - whose bellowing could clear a large room in
> seconds. And anyone who trusts an imperial agency like NATO to
> perform a humanitarian mission - and eagerly promotes the idea - is a
> bullshit artist of the first rank. And anyone who's surprised by the
> disastrous outcome is revealing how naive he was to trust NATO in the
> first place.
>
> Doug

During the Gulf War, Denitch and I spoke at a teach-in on the upper West Side. He went first, was boring as fuck, then sat on his fat ass. I stood to speak (I was with FAIR at the time, so my talk was media related), and as I went on Denitch loudly unfolded the Times and began reading it as if he was on the toilet! I'll never forget that. I was so disgusted with him that afterward I shot him a nasty glance, as if I wanted to kick his sorry ass. What a dick.

DP