Defining Fascism

Tue Jul 3 10:46:45 PDT 2001

>>> cberlet at igc.org 07/03/01 01:33PM >>>
Hi,

So Charles, for someone who claims to be a dialectical materialist, you have an amazingly postmodern view of "facts." Anything you believe to be true is true. Anything I can demonstrate is false is true as long as you assert it is true. Anything I claim is true is false if as long as you are older and wiser.

Astonishing.

I give up. Arguing with you is like herding crickets.

(((((((((

CB: Your statement above is a gross misrepresentations of what I have said and its relation to the facts ( no quotes) of this exchange, and the history of fascism .

Arguing with me is like getting a good dose of reality.