DJ Freddy J Spins the Phat Trax

Tue Jul 3 11:00:39 PDT 2001

>>> delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU 07/03/01 01:28PM >>>

*Sigh* I really should add it to the Pile...

I've already been told that because of the Pile I am in violation of Cal-OSHA's earthquake standards...

CB: You'll never be able to read everything ( Only Yoshie and Justin can do that). So, you will have make a decision on how you are going to change the world without total read-all and knowledge of absolute truth.