Godless Chinese Eat their young

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 1 12:27:30 PDT 2001

In a matter of a few minutes, when this was posted on the APFN board, I was able to find out these pix were really a performance art piece by a Hong Kong artist. This pops up every few months on Xtian Right lists. This Hal Turner Show, more recently on their website, published another hoax, supposed gang rape photos by the New Black Panther Party of the late Khalid Muhammed, if memory serves. ("We don't owe [the whites] nothing in South Africa. . . we give him 24 hours to get out of town, by sundown. That's all. If he won't get out of town by sundown, we kill everything white that ain't right (inaudible) in South Africa. We kill the women, we kill the children, we kill the babies. We kill the blind, we kill the crippled (inaudible), we kill 'em all. We kill the faggot, we kill the lesbian, we kill them all." http://pub2.ezboard.com/fwgowtalkradio.showMessage?topicID=5.topic http://www.adl.org/sih/SIH-black_student_groups2.html Here from far right huckster, Anthony Hilder is the audio clip, of Muhammed, (see the URL with /video/ http://www.freeworldalliance.com/videos.htm scroll down to, "Hitler vs. Hilder, "Kill The White Man!) click takes a few minutes to download into your Real Audio player or whatever you use...) Intro to "Kill the White Man" "Abdul Muhammad Raves about Killing the White Race" 4.4 meg - 51 seconds of quarter screen video http://www.freeworldalliance.com/videos.htm http://www.freeworldalliance.com/newsflash.htm) Hilder talks about the Skull and Bones Society" 1.4 meg - 16 seconds of quarter screen video

Hilder talks about the Ford Foundation and how Muhammad was funded by them." 3.8 meg - 44 seconds of quarter screen video

XXX - RATED - DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN SEE THESE PICTURES XXX XXX - HORROR! CHINESE COOK AND EAT ABORTED HUMAN BABIES XXX http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=1649

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: HORROR! CHINESE COOK AND EAT ABORTED HUMAN BABIES Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:21:33 -0700 From: spiker <spiker at ev1.net> To: (Recipient list suppressed)

Source: Hal Turner Show http://www.halturnershow.com/

HORROR! CHINESE COOK AND EAT ABORTED HUMAN BABIES http://www.halturnershow.com/horror.htm `

Photo #1 http://www.halturnershow.com/GookBreakfast1.jpg

Photo #2 http://www.halturnershow.com/GookBreakfast2.jpg

=========================================================================== WHY IS ALL REPEAT "ALL" MAJOR MEDIA NOT INVESTIGATING THIS INFORMATION?

OKC = ELOHIM, TERROR, AND TRUTH - William F. Jasper, Thu May 17 11:30

ARA & Elohim City, and the OKC Bombing - APFN, Thu May 17 15:26

Release of FBI Files in McVeigh Case Only Tip of Iceberg - New American

Oklahoma City, Government-Paid Neo-Nazis, and the FCC - J. Orlin Grabbe http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

The Aryan Republican Army, Elohim City, and the OKC Bombing http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ara_okc.htm

THE NEW AMERICAN: Issues in Focus Oklahoma City Bombing http://www.thenewamerican.com/focus/okc/index.htm

Oklahoma City Bombing Cover-Up ATTN: MAJOR (TRUTHFUL) MEDIA: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/okc_coverup.htm

Index for The John Doe Times Volumn 5 - J.D. CASH'S LATEST BLOCKBUSTER: STRASSMEIR Despite a whole host of international treaties and conventions establishing procedures for transatlantic cooperation between the two governments in criminal investigations, once again it seems Strassmeir is immune to such inconveniences. http://xld.com/public/jdt/jdindx5.htm

DID TIM MCVEIGH KNOW AND MEET PAUL FATTA THE WACO GUN

DEALER AT DIFFERENT GUN SHOWS?

DID THE PEOPLE FROM ELOHIM CITY KNOW THE PEOPLE FROM

PLASTINE, TEXAS (BRANCH DAVIDIANS)?

WHY IS ALL THIS INVESTIGATION FROM THE MEDIA BEEN KEPT

SECRET?

WHAT IS THE REAL STORY BEHIND OKC BOMBING AND IT'S DIRECT

RELATIONSHIP TO THE EVENTS AT WACO, TEXAS.

FBI AGENT DON LEONARD KILLED IN THE OKC BOMBING, KNOW!

WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ALL THESE EVENTS AND

FORT SMITH, AR?

"WE ARE APT TO SHUT OUR EYES AGAINST A PAINFUL TRUTH... FOR MY PART, I AM WILLING TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH; TO KNOW THE WORST; AND TO PROVIDE FOR IT." ---- Patrick Henry http://www.apfn.org/apfn/apfncont.htm