homoerotics (was Re: Tibet)

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sun Jul 1 13:04:23 PDT 2001

I wonder about this. Doesn't this sound more like the men who, in prison, make sure they aggressively penetrate other men rather than be penetrated because at least, in the absence of women, they thereby avoid the passive feminine rôle? Once out of prison, of course, they wouldn't be caught dead having any homoerotic experiences. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema