Montesinos to Peru, Milosevic to the Hague

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Wed Jul 4 07:41:54 PDT 2001

This is all good, because the targets of this kind of thing so far have been people the left sees as enemies. But I'm sure the right will try to grab ahold of it too. Already there have been efforts by the Miami Cubans (called "chusma" by Luis Ortega, my favorite Spanish columnist), to indict Fidel Castro for shooting down the Hermanos al Rescate (Brothers to the Rescue) airplane a few years ago.

How are we going to address this? A question that needs some thought.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema