Intellectual Language

Brenda Rosser shelter at tassie.net.au
Thu Jul 5 06:23:30 PDT 2001

Actually, although I didn't understand a lot of the words, I enjoyed going through the dictionary and sussing out the meaning of them all.

The downside is that a lot of people wouldn't have the time to do that - which is a shame.

Brenda PS: How come Freddy is a DJ? (I assume it's because he's clever with public presentation and words) and what's a 'phat trax'?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Robert Redmond" <dredmond at efn.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 8:05 AM Subject: Re: DJ Freddy J Spins the Phat Trax