Christian love

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Fri Jul 6 10:33:52 PDT 2001

Actually, one of the soundest uses for the doctrine of the resurrection is in Norman O. Brown's LIFE AGAINST DEATH, at the end, where he shows it as a sort of healthy kernel of Christianity, a fantasy which, if all goes well, and if I'm paraphrasing right, could presage the historical overcoming of repression.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema