unnoticed political fact

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 09:39:01 PDT 2001

I don't know if this point was brought up before, but these questions remind me of the so called "Ethical Stocks", "Ethical Investments", ect...There is no doubt in my mind that these sorts of questions are silly in that just about anything can be used by an "unethical business"---Can a motor company, for example be considered "unethical" if its motor parts were used by Phillip Morris for example, to make cigarettes? Where do you draw the line?

If a fruit is moldy, you would probably be better to throw the whole fruit out rather than try to eat around the fungus because chances are that mold has sent its poision thoughout the flesh already. You can't reform the moldy peach.

ooooooooo Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ***Visit http://www.yaysoft.com for the latest in computers, politics and strange off-the-wall news and discussions!*** ICQ # 8616001 ooooo ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregory Geboski" <ggeboski at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:39 AM Subject: Re: unnoticed political fact