unnoticed political fact

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:39:06 PDT 2001

LesliLake1 asked:

<< Question: Is there an easy way to find out who owns which brands, e.g. "Maxwell House coffee" is owned by (not really, but for example) Beatrice Foods which itself is owned by (for example) Phillip Morris and so on, up to the ultimate owner? >>

I used to have to hunt down a reference book called Who Owns Whom, published by Dun & Bradstreet. I just found what is apparently a complete on-line version:

http://library.dialog.com/bluesheets/html/bl0522.html

Just found it, haven't used it, seems complex, costs money. Good luck.

----Original Message Follows---- From: Leslilake1 at aol.com Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: unnoticed political fact Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:06:07 EDT

thanks to nathan & dave for info re corporate hog farms (chicken farms, cattle farms) in the dakotas and elsewhere. still looking for the info below: