zionism

ravi narayan gadfly at home.com
Thu Jul 12 14:48:58 PDT 2001

i wrote:

> brad, a question: your definition of justice seems to tend to complete
> reversal...

on re-reading brad's post, i see that not all examples he gives are irreversible. in fact, it seems that anyone calling for justice would not only call for return of palestinian land to the people but also for democracies in egypt, saudi arabia, etc. that would be a consistent and it would seem commendable position.

--ravi