Long-term Goals of the Palestinian Authority?

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jul 16 23:14:09 PDT 2001

>I keep forgetting about Indymedia, so thanks for reminding me. The
>crap that Brad posted or that Seth answered with--trading insults by
>using opposition propaganda certainly does enlighten us all.

I didn't hear an answer.

I was arguing that much of what we know suggests that "pragmatic" Palestinian politicians are looking forward to a day when they hope they can become genocidal swine. Seth answers that the same is true of large chunks of the Israeli political setup.

I'm right. He's right.

So the key question is "what is to be done?" And the answer is *not* "Let's have three more generations of war just for the hell of it."

Brad DeLong