Israel's borders

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 18 17:24:46 PDT 2001

Kahane and the JDL started a stream of emigres from his base in Brooklyn. At the time they were cutting-edge fascists in Israel, though I remember Israel Shahak or somebody like that noting at the time (25 yrs ago or so) that the other Israelis made fun of them at first for their bad command of Hebrew.

I doubt there is any basis for the assertion that NY emigres as a group are any worse or better than any other settlers.

mbs

Why is it that "refugees" from New York are prominent among the most vicious in Israel? -- Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu