relax! :) (Re: Fwd: SYSTEM: [RRE]"code red" worm (fwd))

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Jul 19 21:58:24 PDT 2001

At 11:32 PM 7/19/01 -0400, Kelley Walker wrote:

>i think you're ISP dude is getting pretty carried away!

heh. just doing my job! right now, i'm writing alerts and newsletters for our tech depts. -- our clients. didn't want to see too much mass hysteria and folks could use refs i sent along to send to others who get in a tizzy.

really, your ISP dude is out of hand. or is this someone running a host for your Web page or something?