Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Fri Jul 20 04:49:21 PDT 2001

Art McGee:
> What if Black people want to at some point create an
> exclusively "Black" society, whatever that means. Will any
> of you stand in our way? Will we have to fight you as well?

To do this sort of thing one has to fight somebody. First, one has to create the concept of a group, X let us say, which, against the habits of nature, sharply divides at least human beings into two absolutely identifiable groups. Then one has to go somewhere and get control of some space. This will require the use of force unless the X group is small enough -- a few hundred people -- to buy the space. (Even then, the group would have to fear that the non-X authorities might override their exclusion principle.) Then one must eject or kill all those persons whom the X authorities have determined to be non-X, and eradicate anything else they judge to be non-X. Those members of X who do not agree with exclusive X-ification will also have to be dealt with, probably by similar treatment. This sort of thing has been done in the past -- see the Book of Joshua -- but not peacefully. There were always some unfortunates standing in the way.