Genoa: Police using guns, One person killed

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Fri Jul 20 19:35:19 PDT 2001

Thanks to Johannes for his reporting.

Maybe this shouldn't bother one too much when you have Palestinians being shot dead on a daily basis, etc., etc., but man, for some reason this raises my hate level for the WTO/G8 apologists ten times over, at least, especially the insulting ones who characterize the protesters as spoiled first worlders who don't have a clue. This shit is just going to intensify.

Peter