Police Kill Protester in Genoa!

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Jul 21 18:53:35 PDT 2001

At 06:34 PM 7/21/01 -0400, Dennis wrote:
><...>You couldv'e just said "your sig is too long, I find it annoying,
>could you please shorten it?", but then you wouldn't have gotten a chance
>to spew your anti-anarchist bigotry.
> > Joe R. Golowka

ahh well, joe, perhaps it isn't an individual thang but a social thang that entails respecting rules--the violation of long standing rule of netiquette--as well as careful observation of the social milieu within which you reside, paying attention to what others do and asking yourself why. doing a little homework. do you notice a LOT of people with 1k ego droppings attached to _their_ posts? also, perhaps it's b/c it's costs doug 8cts for each k that travels this way. and, btw, i've seen lots of tripe drip out of the fingers of chuck0 re the left that would count as stereotyping, big time. and, yes, i would count myself as an anarchist. deal with it.

>Please, can we refrain from yoking words like "bigotry" to political or
>philosophical designations? It's like when rightwing Christers moan about
>"anti-Christian bigotry," hoping that this will place them in the same
>social light as civil rights workers in Mississippi in 1961. Christers
>aren't a race and neither are anarchists, and I say this as an anarchist.
>Oh yeah: FUCK THE G-8!
>DP

ok, now that you put it this way, i can dig it re anti-christian bigotry. i still think bile and knee jerk spew directed at christians on the part of lefties is a problem but yeap, calling it bigotry when directed at anarchists or christians or marxists is probably over the top. you convinced me dennis.