Police Kill Protester in Genoa!

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Sat Jul 21 15:34:18 PDT 2001

> That you stereotype Anarchists sez more about you then it sez about
> Anarchists. You couldv'e just said "your sig is too long, I find it
> annoying, could you please shorten it?", but then you wouldn't have gotten
> chance to spew your anti-anarchist bigotry.
>
> Joe R. Golowka

Please, can we refrain from yoking words like "bigotry" to political or philosophical designations? It's like when rightwing Christers moan about "anti-Christian bigotry," hoping that this will place them in the same social light as civil rights workers in Mississippi in 1961. Christers aren't a race and neither are anarchists, and I say this as an anarchist.

Oh yeah: FUCK THE G-8!

DP