Protester Shot in Head, Run Over in Genoa

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Jul 22 00:09:57 PDT 2001

At 04:31 PM 7/21/01 -0400, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

><...> Even before going so far as to join the other side (which would be
>revolutionary), cops & soldiers should be encouraged to *retreat* when
>confronted by the masses, whether they are engaged in civil disobedience
>or throwing rocks.

how exactly would you suggest that we educate the sizzlean. organize a daisy brigade? groovilicious. host donut give-aways and then, once convened, exhort the sizzlean with teach-ins?

you sidestep the issue. if you really believe the sizzlean can be educated, is your best bet throwing rocks or civil disobedience? are defectors going to run into the arms of people throwing rocks at them?

btw, last i checked, carrol (cc'd) called cops/soldiers scabs and had nothing but contempt for them, believing them to be uneducable.

kelley