Michael Pugliese, drummer boy?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 22 13:40:37 PDT 2001

Heh, seeing that in the lbo-talk digest, I thought it was Kelley, saying that Drummer magazine (DRUMMER online - THE Place for Leathermen on the Web ... DRUMMER, now in its 26th year. "If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to ... www.drummer.com/ ) had a centerfold with Michael Pugliese! (She-Bop, " by Cyndi Lauper~ brother of hers ran for political office in Cleveland or Cinci. once as a SWP'er, in the 70's~ She Bop We-hell-I see them every night in tight blue jeans-- In the pages of a Blueboy magazine (Untitled Blueboy Magazine. to see our inventory of this title click our logo or wait a few seconds ALTERNATIVE ... www.usedmagazines.com/titles/Blueboy/ HEH! Used Porn! "Can I Have My $ Back? The Pgs. Are Sticking Together!") Hey I've been thinking of a new sensation I'm picking up--good vibration-- Oop--she bop--") My taste is not towards the hairy, leather boys, though!

That musician not be me though! I should tack him down to compare family notes. He performed on quite a few releases by John Cage. Not on "Silence" though...

And since we're on music, y'all should check out Diamanda Galas and Luciano Berio. Opera for extremists. Michael Pugliese, "Boys Just Wanna Have Fun!" P.S. An ex in Seattle showed me this porn flick. Hot! Oops, it was Kansas City Trucking Co. http://www.gayvideoworld.com/mmvideo/latooldie.shtml LA Tool & Die The conclusion of Joe Gage's monumental trilogy finds Vick and Wiley on a cross-country adventure that's packed with Gage's trademark sizzling sex.

Blueboy Magazine called it: "The best gay porn picture made to date!"

Starring: Paul Baressi, Bob Blount, Casey Donovan, Johnny Falconberg, Michael Kearns, Richard Locke, Gage Men, Will Seagers

Adult Video News Joe Gage Returns with Tulsa County Line ... ... Kansas City Trucking Co., El Paso Wrecking Co. and LA Tool & Die. While Joe Gage's career was brief (five films), his impact remains extraordinary. His films ... www.adultvideonews.com/bone/by0501_19.html THE JOE GAGE COLLECTION ... called LA TOOL & DIE "The Best Gay Porn Picture Made to Date". Many guys still consider it as the best ever made. This conclusion of Joe Gage's monumental ... www.dadeeda.com/joegagcol.html