Protester Shot in Head, Run Over in Genoa

christinekaratnytsky at juno.com christinekaratnytsky at juno.com
Sun Jul 22 19:22:57 PDT 2001

I have no idea what Kelley's coded language about "breathing methane" means in the real world--and I don't much care. I *do* care about untrue and misleading words like "proclaiming" and "excorciating," not to mention the crack about "passing the bong," which is just plain nasty and has nothing to do with me. Why is this splenetic discharge aimed at me?

I forward messages--not articles--about demonstrations to this list, from DAN and elsewhere, so that the folks here can know what's happening and get off their asses. I don't read this list much, despite my high regard for Doug and the few others I've found entertaining or intellectually engaging. Most of you people are way too cynical.

>not to mention that i'm a sociologist.

Oh, that explains it, then, Kelley. Guess we won't be seeing *you* in the streets any time soon.

ck, Black Bloc and proud ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.