[ASDnet] NLG Condemns G8 Repression and Use of Live Ammunition

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 23 06:10:50 PDT 2001

For what it's worth, I thought the NLG statement was o.k., albeit turgid and a little light on criticism of anarchist madness.

The comparison of this dude (not by Nathan or the NLG) with Goodman/Chaney/ Schwerner is obscene.

mbs

I myself would not compare this particular death to either Jesus or Goodman et al. The NLG press release was written with some care - based on a relatively hard debate on how to deal with what may be a partly culpable person who was killed . . .