FW: [ASDnet] Are the Black Bloc police agents?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 25 14:57:32 PDT 2001

Brad DeLong wrote:

> So is Stefano Agnoletto claiming that Carlo Giuliani was a police
> agent, shot by mistake by another group of police when their fake
> anti-police demonstration seemed a little too real?
>
> Brad DeLong

I haven't followed this thread, so I don't know about this event specifically, but it has often happened that police killed their agents or each other. An amusing case in Detroit 30 some years ago. The cops raided a private poker game -- in which the participants happened to be police, who naturally shot back at what they thought were thugs breaking in, etc. etc.

But I still tend to believe that the SLA was at its core police agents who got double-crossed by their masters and slaughtered to prevent exposure. And I believe that the Russian group who assassinated the Grand Duke consisted mostly of Czarist secret police, whose motive was to maintain a sufficient threat to justify their own existence. Cops are untrustworthy in all directions.

Carrol

Carrol