Cincinnati & the X Factor

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 25 15:54:22 PDT 2001

>...Apparently, peaceful and
aesthetically pleasing neighborhood is a privilege that goes only with suburban life styles and housing prices. wojtek

Three blocks from where I live (a block from where Kurt Cobain once scored smack according to an ex-junkie autobiography(>Permanent Midnight ... In "Permanent Midnight" Ben Stiller plays heroin addict Jerry Stahl, based on Jerry's autobiography of the same ... writes for the "Alf" lookalike "Mr ... www.bigempire.com/filthy/permanent.html >) the Authorities here who don't clean the streets often enough, did finally, tear out about a half dozen trees that had served to shelter from prying official eyes, the local TL homeless junkies cooking and shooting up their "chiva" Mexican brown tar heroin. On one hand, I'm glad not having to walk past such degradation daily, on the other I say, just like the skanky, drugged out hookers that get moved around periodically, they need progressive interventions like drug treatment on demand and half way houses.And, the Pine Trees Were Pretty...

Course, what pisses me off more than "underclass" social deviance, is overclass cell phone toting, Palm Pilot obnoxiousness...Come The Revolution, I'm Taking Out The Cellular One Bldg! My Brigade Will Take Down The Transmission Towers Which Lead To Higher Rates Of Cancer In Neigborhoods Nearby... Michael, "Pissed Off City Boy..." Pugliese