zionism (again)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 27 22:52:46 PDT 2001

So Israel is a racist state, and racist principles are integral to its legal existence (the Law of Return, "the State of the Jewish people world-wide"), but the state is not "founded on a racial identity." Right. As Fitzgerald said, "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." --CGE