Percentage of stockholders

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jul 28 13:48:13 PDT 2001

Check the 'Datazone' on the EPI web site, or wait for Henwood to come back. He breathes this stuff.

The key distinction to keep in mind is that the number who own any stock, and the extent to which ownership is concentrated, are two different things. Lots of people own some stock, but most stock is owned by a relative few.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of J Cullen Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 2:40 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Percentage of stockholders

Can any of you answer this query?

-- Jim Cullen

The Progressive Populist

-- ----------------------------------- JAMES M. CULLEN PO Box 150517, Austin TX 78715-0517 Email: jcullen at austin.rr.com -----------------------------------