Ethical foundations of the left

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Jul 29 14:00:46 PDT 2001

At 01:35 PM 7/29/01 -0700, Ian Murray wrote:

>Hey I luv the stuff too, but we're not exactly in the middle of the
>bell curve of the working class' reading habits. I used H and M and F
>to great effect in an organizing drive; read 'em on my lunch break and
>then hook up with coworkers at the punchout clock. We lost, but even
>the weakest of union supporters learned a lot about CA without
>jargonizing in the middle of intense conflicts with mgmt.
>
>Ian

right, which is why it's really hilarious to see people complain about jargon and/or to complain about academic non-problems and then argue that there's no such thing as systematic forms of distorted communication.

kelley, off to buy stock in whatever company produces depends because i'm gonna go through a truckload of 'em after reading ken and carrol!