Ethical foundations of the left

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jul 29 14:20:35 PDT 2001

Kelley wrote:

> it's communicative ACTION, carrol. please read my 6k post to justin on this
> matter.

I haven't read complete posts by anyone on this issue. I doubt that I'm going to. I haven't completed my re-reading of the Manuscript of 1857-1861 and I haven't even started on a first reading of the Manuscript of 1861-1863. Besides there is a pretty important thread on the post-Seattle "Movement" proceding on marxism and rad-green, and I doubt that this topic here is ever going to be very close to the top of my agenda. I'm just visiting. I was overstating when I suggested the whole 20th century concern with communication was a detour, but I was only overstating a suspicion I have had for many decades.

Carrol