ritalin

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Mon Jun 4 22:39:04 PDT 2001

Having spent most of my adult life in child abuse work of one sort or another, I am completely convinced that physical punishment of children is unalloyedly destructive as a social phenomenon, even when one can point to instances where it did not harm. To legitimate it is to legitimate the conditions which make abuse possible, with many reverberating negative effects.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema